Friday, March 22, 2013

Bed Rest Update

This morning I had a follow-up appointment from Tuesday. You can read about that HERE.

Good news first: My blood pressure and lab work all came back in range. My swelling is a little better finally (after two days of relaxing). I also lost four pounds!! Which I think is because of the swelling going down. My Dr. said everything else looks great! I am 33 weeks and 2 days, but I am measuring 34 weeks. Baby girls heart rate was 140, and has actually remained about the same for the last few appointments.

So here is the bad news… if my blood pressure goes back up and is elevated at my next appointment, my Dr. is going to recommend bed rest until delivery.

I think this is a wake up call to start taking it easy and listening to my body. My plan is to go to class on Monday, rest Tuesday, class on Wednesday, then take it very easy for the rest of the week. My appointments will begin being every week after the next one. I have an appointment at 35 weeks 2 days, then I will go weekly until our precious one decides to make her appearance.

I am going to find something for lunch and maybe do a little bit of laundry… Less than 7 weeks before our sweet daughter is here <3

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment