Tuesday, April 9, 2013

36 Weeks

I am 36 weeks today! Time has literally flown by. Only 4 weeks until we are 40 weeks. Our sweet baby girl can come pretty much at any time now. Whenever she is ready to grace us with her presence we are ready. I had my baby shower this past Saturday. There was so many people that were there to support us. Our family and friends blessed us with everything that we could possibly need for our little girl.

We also had our maternity pictures recently. They turned out so beautiful! Here is a sneak peak:

1

A good friend of mine does photography on the side so we had her shoot our maternity pictures! I think they turned out absolutely beautiful! I can’t wait to get the CD so I can print them out and hang them around our house.

K James Photography is her Facebook site. Go check it out and be sure to like her page to see the rest of her great work! (The link opens in a new window)

I have officially been put on modified bed rest. My Doctors want me off my feet as much as possible because of the risk of high blood pressure. I have been doing pretty good with this order. Smile I am not going to the last three weeks of class because of the length of drive that it is. I have however arranged to finish my online classes early.

I now go to the doctors every week until delivery. I am getting pretty excited about the arrival of our baby. Today I am in extreme nesting mode. Before 10 o’clock I did laundry, cleaned my kitchen, organized my office, cleaned my bathroom, and picked up the floor. Since I am supposed to be resting… I am taking a break with my feet up.

Her nursery is almost done. We have all of her furniture in there, and everything is almost organized. I know the next few weeks are going to fly by, and I can’t help but get more and more excited for our baby! I will end this post with some  more pictures from our maternity session. 

5       9

Xoxo,

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment