Monday, June 24, 2013

Perfect Sunday

Yesterday was Addie’s first day at church. IMG_0506[1]That morning we woke up early to get to church early. We needed to leave our house by 10 AM to get there on time. Addie was fed, changed and ready to go at 9:30. Then it happened….

She started screaming! I figured it was from gas, so I tried to burp her again. That didn’t work. I tried laying her on the floor on her blanket and massaging her tummy and legs. She just kept screaming.

At 9:55 I decided to put her in her swing so I could through on my church dress. Normally she falls asleep in her car seat, so I figured we would just put her in there and leave.

As soon as I set her down in her swing she closed her eyes and stopped crying. We quickly got ready and left the house. Addie was great through the entire church service. She slept soundly even through praise and worship. We were a few minutes late and arrived just in time to start singing the 2nd praise song.

After Church we came home and rested. Addie and I took another nap around 4 PM. I awoke to a hungry baby and dinner almost done. My hubby cooked some very good chicken tenders. After Addie was fed and I finished eating, I started getting ready for my run.

I had a 15 minute run planned. I was going to run intervals. 30 seconds of running and 60 seconds of walking. I started off around our blocks. Running felt so good. After the intervals were over I even ran another minute before starting my cool down. These are the stats from my Garmin:

Distance: .96
Pace: 15.39
Time 15.03

It is not fast, but it is a start. I am also a member on Nike+. (Click Here to be my friend on Nike+)

Today I did my Nike + Kinect workout. Wow! I think I may have been sweating more today then I was yesterday on my run. I felt good afterwards even though I was exhausted!

I plan on weighing in every Monday to track my weight loss/gain. Be sure to check out my progress by visiting my Weight-In Page at the top.

I leave you with this…

"I raise my eyes toward the mountains.
Where will my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth." -
Psalm 121:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment