Tuesday, January 22, 2013

25 weeks today!

Time has flown by! It feels like just yesterday that I found out we were expecting a little one... and now I am already 25 weeks along. Only 15 more weeks to go. That is 15 more Sundays to get through before she is here. This pregnancy has been quite amazing! Yea I had some morning sickness in the beginning and I didn't want to eat anything but other than that the symptoms have been completely bearable.

I think my favorite thing about being pregnant is feeling her move around. That is the most enjoyable part of growing a little one. She is quite bashful though when it comes to others feeling her move. My husband gets to feel her move around at night when we spend time together watching Jeopardy, but every time someone else touches my belly she stops moving around.

The nesting mode had kicked in full swing for me. I would rather clean my whole house than sit and watch an online lecture for my classes.Her room is cleaned out finally (since it was a junk room), and her crib is set up.  Her dresser still needs to be painted, and I am trying my absolute hardest not to go buy baby stuff for her. I am having two baby showers.

One of the showers is from the girls that I used to work with when we lived in Gainesville. These girls were my best friends, and my family. Well a little bit of funny trivia... My husband and I moved from Gainesville in July  2012, we got pregnant the end of August 2012.. Well two of the other girls that I worked with got pregnant then as well. So this baby shower is to celebrate all the babies. It is going to be soooo nice to catch up with these girls again.

My other shower is being given to me by my mom and sister-in-law. This will be a HUGE shower. My husband has quite a large family :-) plus we will include all of our church family in this shower.

On a side note, there are a lot of babies that are due the first part of the year in my hometown! I know of at least seven right off the top of my head!!! It is definitely the year of the babies!

Since I haven't been writing about my pregnancy all along, here is a picture of my growing tummy!

I am no longer wearing regular jeans, even though I probably could since she stays really high, but they just aren't comfortable anymore. I love seeing my belly getting bigger as time goes on.










Well I am going to find something to do. Have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you!!! I just found you blog again!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I can't wait to hear all about the Princess Half!!! :-)

      Delete