Thursday, January 17, 2013

A new princess is coming!

I did a bit of a face lift for my blog. I deleted some of the older posts, and changed the colors. I am changing the focus of my blog a little bit too, because there is going to be a new addition to my little family. My husband and I are expecting our first child this May (2013). Since becoming pregnant, running has pretty much halted but I still try to walk often. After our baby is born I am going to get back on the wagon and start back running again. But I'm sure you guessed the gender of our little one from the title, but we are having a GIRL!!!
 That means lots of bows and pink!! I am very excited about our soon to be arrival! 

So my pregnancy has been amazing so far! I was a little sick during the first couple weeks, but that went away and now all i suffer with is a little nerve pain. It has been wonderful! 

Today I had to "suffer" through the one hour glucose tolerant test. I got my little orange bottle of sugar water and drank it down. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. It tasted a bit like flat orange soda. The hardest part about the entire test was waiting for an hour to pass. Though the glucose drink did make my baby girl jump around A LOT!!! She was all over the place. 

That is my favorite part of being pregnant, feeling her move around! It is the most amazing feeling in the world up until this point in my life! 

So my blog is focusing on workouts and staying healthy, AND my journey through motherhood. I's sure there will be some posts that include a bit too much information, but I will give a warning beforehand. Hopefully some of my followers can give me advice and helpful information throughout this whole process! 

Please spread the word of my blog!!! Love you guys!

Oh yea P.S. it is almost 70 degrees here today in FLorida! :-) 

XOXO,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment